Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(9)
-
▼
August
(9)
- Democratizing LLM Access within Enterprise: Are We...
- Self-Hosted LLMs for the Enterprise: Is Open Sourc...
- Building with LLMs: From Deterministic Code to Ada...
- The Case for Secure LLMs: Breaking Them to Build T...
- The Case for Cost-Optimized RAG: Doing More With Less
- Deep Agents: Solving the Long-Horizon Challenge
- Prompt vs. Context: Why Good Words Aren’t Enough
- How LLMs “hear” audio
- How LLMs “see” video
-
▼
August
(9)
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Self-Hosted LLMs for the Enterprise: Is Open Source the Path to Compliance?
As enterprises embrace the power of generative AI, concerns around data privacy, regulatory compliance, and vendor lock-in are more pressing than ever. What if you could deploy Large Language Models entirely within your network perimeter—retaining complete control, eliminating external data exposure, and enabling audit-ready operations? My latest POC explores this possibility by deploying open source LLMs like Llama 4 Scout and Code Llama on GCP infrastructure, leveraging a security-first architecture with Vertex AI, GKE, and Private Service Connect.
Are organizations seriously evaluating self-hosted AI as a scalable, compliant alternative to proprietary models? I’m curious to hear how others are approaching internal deployments to meet data sovereignty and industry-specific regulatory requirements, especially in sectors such as healthcare and finance. Is open source poised to power the next wave of enterprise AI?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JaiGun
- Me? I have always been allured by the Indian Tech Dream. The dream that Indian Tech would provide for a global platform to every aspiring Indian wishing to make a mark & showcase world class software solutions. Yes, I am in pursuit of this dream, with a hope of touching life’s of people in a positive way through software solutions. This blog is primarily to express my work in Tech, the work I have done, the work I have contributed, the work that I have seen, that I term as outstanding software development.
No comments:
Post a Comment